Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Google Adsense
Just out of curiosity, for those of you who use Google Adsense on your sites, how many times per day do you check it?

I find myself checking it several times per day, though I should also include that I check it to see how many page views I'm receiving as well.

Am I sick? Surely at the rate that I'm earning (which could certainly be much better), once per day would be enough.
posted by shamedsteven @ 11:23 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous King of Debt said…

    I check once per day, but that is only because I don't have more time. If time were not an issue, it would be much more probably.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger freedumb said…

    I find myself checking every other day or so...It's hard to really tell how effective your placements are if you check it too often...but then again I change my layout every other day too...hah

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com